Finding my Inner Fierce

 

Two years ago during the onset of Covid-19 I started this blog (with the help of my niece) to vent and express my angst and anxiety through poetry. It was very therapeutic at the time, but then life got in the way and I stopped. 

So this year I want to re-start this blog. For the past couple of years my friend and I have chosen a word for the year and this year is no exception. So my word for 2022 is "Fierce." I chose this word because it expresses what I want to be. I want to be fearless. I want to finish what I've started. I want to follow my dreams. I want to find a community through my travels, perhaps here or abroad. I want to be financially free, so I can do the things I want to do and pass down a legacy to my kids and grandkids. I want so much more, but I need to face those fears and like the saying says, "Face everything and rise."


So 2022, here I am, fierce, fearless and a force to be reckoned with. Watch out...

Comments

Popular Posts